Friday, December 19, 2008

First Car Ride With Three Kids

We loaded all the kids in the car for the first time tonight to go look at Christmas lights. I needed out of the house, its been a week already. We barley left Coto and Harrison was asleep and the conversation with Preston started.

P - I have Bad News....... never mind......well I do have bad news but when I tell you guys you will be upset.

Mom - Its okay, just tell us

P - Its nothing I will be fine.

Mom - Preston just take a deep breath and tell us. I promise we won't be mad. (this went back and forth for a few minutes)

P- okay, I stuck a piece of paper up my nose and now its stuck. But don't worry its only medium sized. Do you think I am going to die?

Mom- I think your going to live but we need to get it out.

Thanks to the handy dandy tweezers in the emergency kit, Jeremy was able to get it out pretty quickly. I doubt he ever sticks anything else in his nose. And he was right it was medium in size.

5 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Yeah, I bet he wont be doing that again. And, thanks for sharing..really it's funny. I can only imagine the fun Jeremy had with those tweezers! And, what was he thinking!?!

Lindsey and Ben said...

That is hiliarious! I am excited for my adventure to start with a little boy! I will be calling you all the time to tell me how to do it!

Kristin said...

He is THE MASTER at telling on himself!

Nate said...

That is a great story. Reminds me of when summer's little tay-tay stuck a craft pom pom in her nose while playing at our house - she wasn't quite as mellow about the whole thing as Preston though.

Deanne said...

Hilarious! I need to remember to add tweezers to my emergency kit!